VOCAL provides a broad range of Voice design solutions to support a variety of voice applications as well as voice communications over radio, mobile, PSTN and IP networks. Our voice designs may be configured from a suite of speech compression, echo cancellation, noise reduction and beamforming solutions to support your specific development effort.
- Voice Compression – ITU, GSM, wideband and industry standard voice codecs
- Echo Cancellation – ITU compliant line/network and acoustic echo cancellers
- Noise Reduction – reduce background noise in challenging environments
- Adaptive Beamforming – acoustic beamformers for hands-free, mobile and voice conferencing applications
- Voice Quality Enhancement – a comprehensive, easily configurable voice solution
Custom solutions are also available. Contact us to discuss your voice application requirements with our engineering staff.
VOCAL’s software libraries include a complete range of ETSI / ITU / IEEE compliant algorithms, in addition to many other standard and proprietary algorithms. Our source code is optimized for execution on DSP and conventional processors from TI, ADI, ARM, Intel, MIPS, and other vendors. The modular software library can be executed as a single task under a number of operating systems or standalone with its own microkernel. Our software may be licensed as individual modules, a library or complete design.