VOCAL provides a comprehensive Voice software library to support a variety of voice telephony applications and communications over PSTN, radio, mobile, and IP networks. Our software includes a complete range of speech coders, echo cancellation, noise reduction and beamforming solutions to support your product development.
- Speech coders – ITU, GSM, wideband and industry standard voice codecs
- Echo Cancellers – fully ITU compliant for superior speech enhancement
- Beamforming – for hands-free, mobile and voice conferencing applications
- Speech Enhancement – an integrated, highly configurable voice software solution
- VoIP stack – for voice communications using VoIP protocols
VOCAL experts can advise you to select the most appropriate voice software solution for your application. Custom solutions are also available. Contact us to discuss your voice application requirements with our engineering staff.
- Speech Coders
- Echo Cancellation
- Speech Dereverberation
- Noise Reduction
- Speech Enhancement
- VoIP Stack
- Audio Examples
VOCAL’s embedded libraries include a complete range of ETSI / ITU / IEEE compliant algorithms, in addition to many other standard and proprietary algorithms. Our source code is optimized for execution on ANSI C and leading DSP architectures from TI, ADI, Intel, ARM, and other vendors. The software libraries are modular and can be executed as a single task under a variety of operating systems or standalone with its own microkernel. Our software may be licensed by developers as a standalone module, a library or complete design.
VOCAL’s software is available for the following platforms. Please contact us for specific voice software supported platforms.