VOCAL provides a comprehensive Radio software library to support a variety of radio applications and radio communications over Radio, Mobile and other communications networks. Our software also includes speech coders, echo cancellation, noise reduction and VoIP solutions to support your radio development requirements.
- Speech coders – ITU, GSM, wideband and low bitrate voice codecs
- Echo Cancellers – fully ITU compliant for superior speech enhancement
- Noise reduction – reduce background noise in challenging environments
- Soft Radio – industry standard RF signaling & communications
- VoIP – PTT radio communications using VoIP protocols
- RoIP – extend radio communications over IP networks
VOCAL experts can advise you to select the most appropriate radio software solution for your application. Custom solutions are also available. Contact us to discuss your radio application requirements with our engineering staff.
VOCAL’s modular software library includes a broad range of ETSI / ITU / IEEE compliant algorithms, in addition to many other standard and proprietary algorithms. Our source code is optimized for execution on ANSI C and leading DSP architectures from TI, ADI, Intel, ARM, and other vendors. The software be executed as a single task under a variety of operating systems or standalone with its own microkernel. Our software may be licensed by developers as a standalone module, a library or complete design.
VOCAL’s software is available for the following platforms. Please contact us for specific radio software supported platforms.