- Voice over IP Packet Structure
Discussion of packet structure used with VoIP sessions.
- Packet Loss Concealment
Discussion of different strategies used to mitigate audible effects of packet loss.
- Jitter Buffer for Voice over IP
Discussion of improving VoIP voice quality by using an adaptive jitter buffer to compensate for late, out of order, or lost packets.
- Codecs Used in Voice over IP Technologies
Discussion of the two major groups of codecs used for Packet Telephony and VoIP.
- Mobile Voice over IP Technology
Discussion on the use of mobile phones to initiate and receive VoIP calls.
- Mobile Voice over IP Technology using H.323
Discussion on the use of H.323 with mobile phones to initiate and receive VoIP calls.
- Mobile Voice over IP Technology using SIP
Discussion on the use of SIP with mobile phones to initiate and receive VoIP calls
- T.38 Transmission Over SRTP
Discussion of using SRTP to transfer T.38 data to provide increased security of T.38.
- Comparison of T.38 Transmission Over UDPTL or RTP
Discussion of using UDPTL and RTP for transporting T.38 and their advantages.
- Session Initialization Protocol (SIP) and Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
For VoIP sessions, monitoring of scenarios such as session re-negotiations and call forwarding is important.
- Lawful Interception of VoIP Traffic at an Internet Service Provider
Discussion of Lawful Interception of VoIP network traffic by an ISP as authorized by a law enforcement agency.
- Echo in Voice over IP Networks
Discussion of reasons to deploy echo cancellers in VoIP networks.
- VoIP Echo Cancellation
A discussion of echo cancellation in VoIP networks.
- Establishing a WebRTC Media Session
A discussion of establishing media sessions between WebRTC endpoints.
- WebRTC Communications Security
A discussion of protocols used to implement WebRTC security.
- WebRTC and Complete Call Security
A discussion of call security considerations for WebRTC.
- WebRTC and VOIP Compatibility
A discussion of communications considerations between VoIP and WebRTC endpoints.
- WebRTC Gateways
A discussion of using gateways to support WebRTC sessions.
- WebRTC Enabled VoIP Endpoints
A discussion of enabling VoIP endpoints to communicate with WebRTC endpoints directly.
- WebSockets and SIP over WebSockets
A discussion of WebSockets protocol to support WebRTC browser to browser communications.