Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) software is used in Radio, Mobile, VoIP and Voice communications.
- Standard 8kHz and wideband audio
- ITU G.167 compliant
- Meets VOCAL’s proprietary standards
- Optimized for DSP, ARM and other processors
- Custom AEC solutions available
VOCAL’s Acoustic Echo Cancellation software is available as a standalone algorithm, a library, with a VoIP stack and our Voice Quality Enhancement System. The source code is optimized for DSPs and conventional processors from TI, ADI, ARM, AMD, Intel and other leading vendors. Our AEC software is used in millions of installations world-wide, including public telephone systems, VoIP products, speakerphones, intercoms and other products. Contact us to discuss your Acoustic Echo Cancellation application requirements.
Acoustic Echo Cancellation
VOCAL’s acoustic echo cancellation algorithm estimates the transfer function of the acoustic environment from the enclosed loudspeaker to the device microphone and cancels received echoes from the microphone signal. Constraints include the volume of the enclosure, the required bandwidth, and the tolerable delay.
VOCAL’s embedded software libraries include a complete range of ETSI / ITU / IEEE compliant algorithms as well as many other standard and proprietary algorithms. Our acoustic echo cancellation and noise control software is modular and can be executed as a single task under a variety of operating systems or standalone with its own microkernel. Our extensive experience in the optimization and tuning of acoustic echo cancellation algorithms for ANSI C and DSP architectures means that we can provide our customers unparalleled technical support.
- ITU G.167 Recommendation compliant
- Passes rigorous proprietary tests
- Rapid convergence
- Double talk detection
- Low divergence during double talk
- Fast re-convergence for echo path changes
- Long configurable echo tail length (up to 256ms)
- Automatic echo delay estimation
- Non-linear Processing (NLP)
- Built-in Noise Reduction
- Comfort Noise Generation (CNG)
- Supports user callable functions
- Optimized for ANSI C and leading DSP architectures
- Echo Cancellation Design
- G.167 AEC software
- Adaptive Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- Stereophonic / Multichannel Challenges
- Applications for Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) Hardware
- Anti-howling Software
VOCAL’s optimized software is available for the following platforms. Please contact us for specific Acoustic Echo Cancellation supported platforms and performance data.