VoIP Software provides a comprehensive VoIP solution for a wide range of Voice, Video, Radio and Mobile VoIP applications. The software libraries are fully integrated and highly configurable, including a SIP client and server with Network Stack and a broad selection of VoIP vocoders. Our VoIP software also includes adaptive jitter and voice quality enhancement algorithms with robust noise reduction, echo cancellation and dereverberation. Together with VoIP encryption using secure SIP, SRTP, SDES, IPsec and other secure protocols, our VoIP Software can ensure privacy and security of all communications. Contact us to discuss your VoIP software application requirements.
VOCAL’s VoIP software offers VoIP application developers platform independence. Our software library is modular with source code optimized for leading DSPs and conventional processors from TI, ADI, Intel, ARM and many other vendors. Our extensive experience in the design, development, integration, and configuration of mobile, network, and VoIP telephony solutions will help you bring your VoIP application to market quickly and efficiently.
- VoIP stack, adaptive jitter and native API
- SIP and/or RTSP support with multiple VoIP providers
- Multi-channel audio support for independent devices
- Encrypted communication using secure RTP (SRTP) with SDES or proprietary key negotiation
- Network stack with NAT/firewall support
- Standard vocoders available, e.g. MELP, G.722, Speex, Opus, etc.
- High performance noise preprocessor
- An extensive set of telephony features
- Call progress tones with world-wide configurability
- Quality of service configurability
- Voice quality enhancement with echo cancellation, noise reduction and dereverberation
- WAN support (Ethernet, cable modem or DSL) and WLAN support
- Optimized for DSPs, ARM and other microprocessors
VOCAL ensures compliance with the latest standards and conducts comprehensive compatibility and interoperability testing to verify our VoIP software is fully interoperable with products from Cisco, Quintum, NetCentrex, Asterisk and other vendors. For additional information regarding compatibility and interoperability testing, please contact us.
VoIP Software Modules
VOCAL’s VoIP Software modules are part of our VoIP Reference Design and provide secure, real-time unified communications for voice, video, radio and data over the Internet or any other IP network. This includes a wide range of VoIP codecs and Quality of Service (QoS) support, where efficient utilization and prioritization of existing bandwidth can ensure exceptional voice quality and maximal data transmission. Our VoIP software may be licensed as a library with custom VoIP solutions available to meet specific developer requirements. Additional information regarding all aspects of our VoIP software is available.
- Unified Communications
- Voice and video conferencing
- PTT and VoIP radio
- Mobile VoIP
- Media gateway
- Radio gateway
- AoIP Gateway
VOCAL’s optimized software is available for the following platforms. Please contact us for specific VoIP supported platforms.