Lawful Interception (LI) is the process by which targeted communications traffic is intercepted for delivery to a law enforcement agency (LEA) based on a warrant or court order. VOCAL’s Lawful Interception solutions are available for voice, video, fax/facsimile and data communications, including.
- VoIP audio, video and message decoding
- Analog voice/fax monitoring and recording
- Analog fax and T.38 Fax over IP image extraction
- Processing of recorded files and real-time sources
- PSTN and IP network interception
- Turn-key designs and custom solutions
As an industry leader in lawful interception solutions, our expertise in the design, implementation and configuration of lawful intercept products for fax, VoIP, network, and telephony will help you develop your application quickly and efficiently. Contact us to discuss your lawful interception application requirements with our engineering staff.
Lawful Interception Solutions
VOCAL’s software libraries are modular and optimized for DSPs and conventional processors from TI, ADI, ARM, Intel and other leading vendors. Our software provides a foundation for a complete lawful interception solution. Custom and turn-key designs are also available to meet your specific lawful interception configuration requirements.
- Lawful Interception of VoIP
- Lawful Interception of Voice
- Lawful Interception of Fax
- Lawful Interception of T.38 Fax
- Lawful Interception Design
- Lawful Interception of VoIP Communications at an ISP
- Session Initialization Protocol (SIP) and Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
- T.38 Image Extraction from Captured Network Data